Applications for International Student
All International Students should read the requirements for enrolment carefully and ensure all information is complete before submission.
Fill up and submit the International Student Application Form. To avoid delays, please ensure that all information is complete, with the following documents attached:
- Eight (8) recent passport type photos (4 x 5.5 cm); white background.
- One (1) set photocopy of your passport - all pages, including blank pages. (Passports should be valid for at least one year from the intake date).Certified true copies of all relevant academic transcripts and examination results
- Medical Health Examination Report
- If financed by scholarship / study loan, documented evidence must be attached
- English translations of all documents submitted, if necessary.
- Initial Registration/Application Fee of RM550.00
Incomplete applications cannot be processed
Please mail/fax/courier the completed registration form to:
RAMSAY SIME DARBY HEALTHCARE COLLEGEBlok A-1-1, Centrepoint Business Park, No. 5, Jalan Tanjung Keramat 26/35, Seksyen 26, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel +603 5191 2121/1296/1346
Fax +603 5191 1357
Please email us first for your academic eligibility before submitting an application. Offer Letters will be sent to successful applicants (please allow 1-2 weeks).
The College will also apply for a Student Pass from the Malaysian Immigration Department. This may take about 21-45 working days. We advise that all application forms arrive eight (8) weeks before the intake dates.
If you have previously studied in another higher education institution (college or university level) in Malaysia, additional documents needed are:
- Release Letter (from former institution) and
- Attendance Report (must be at least 80% attendance).
International students from other higher education institutions in Malaysia who intend to change institutions before successfully completing their courses will need approval from the Ministry of Higher Education and Immigration Department.
For students applying from the African continent, kindly ensure you acquire all necessary vaccinations (i.e. yellow fever vaccination) that are required by the Immigration of Malaysia in order to obtain a travel visa from the Malaysian Embassy in your country.