Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College is among the few colleges in Malaysia offering nursing and allied health sciences programs. Established in 1995 and then known as SJMC Academy of Nursing and Health Sciences, the college has carved a strong name for its excellence in nursing education, and nurturing allied health sciences professionals and competent, industry ready nurses for the healthcare industry.
As the healthcare industry and its needs continue to grow, the college has expanded its program offerings to include various allied health sciences programs such as Medical Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT), Physiotherapy and health services. Acknowledging the need for specialized skills and training, the college also offers a variety of nursing sub-specialty programs. A Foundation in Science program is also available for school leavers as they choose to build an education in health and science. Supporting short courses in English language skills enhancement, CPR and First Aid training are also available.
School of Nursing
- BSc. (Hons) Contemporary Nursing 2+0, in collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing (Assistant Nurse Conversion)
- Professional Certificate in Peri-Operative Nursing
- Professional Certificate in Critical Care Nursing
- Professional Certificate in Oncology Nursing
- Professional Certificate in Renal Nursing
School of Allied Health Science
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Medical Assistant
- Diploma in Healthcare Service
Foundation and Continual Education
- Foundation in Science
- Short Course in Basic Healthcare
- Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching
- English Language Program
- Personal Development Workshop
- CPR & First Aid
* All of our programs are approved by Ministry of Education (MOE) of Malaysia and recognized by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).